Jonatan Kilhamn on Tue, 12 May 2009 23:13:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Seizing an opportunity

2009/5/13 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn
> <jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> That was my interpretation as well. If anyone cfjs I will assign
>> myself the case and judge the same way :)
>
> Then whoever does call the CFJ would be wise to deputise themselves
> and assign it to someone else :P.
>
> I don't think the text of the rule is at all ambiguous, but even if it
> is, you should be guided by game custom and past judgments.  *B*'s
> game custom and past judgments.
>
> Then again, when I attempted to deputise for the CotC I didn't even
> attempt to assign an ID number, so my view of the powers of deputies
> might tend more toward the "extremely limited" side than most
> peoples'.
> --
> Wooble
I guess I would try to make an argument of the little sentence "The
CotC is an office, and responsible for judicial activity" or whatever
it says. So I'm at the other end of the spectrum, and I also see this
as a test of how well the deputy tules work and want them to be able
to handle this :)

--
-Tiger