Jonatan Kilhamn on Tue, 12 May 2009 11:59:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Seizing an opportunity

2009/5/12 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn
> <jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This message is public.
>> I deputise for the Grand Poobah to perform caste flips for May.
>> I flip Tiger's caste to Alpha.
>> I flip BobTHJ's caste to Beta.
>> I flip c-walker's caste to Gamma
>> I flip teucer's caste to Delta
>>
>> No demotions need to be performed.
>
> This message is public.
>
> I CFJ on "Tiger's caste is Alpha."
>
> Arguments: The Grand Poobah never incurred an obligation to flip
> castes in May because the relevant rule wasn't in the ruleset at the
> start of the month.  Thus, the attempt to deputise for the office is
> INVALID.
> --
> Wooble

This message is intended to be public.
I sit up.
I deputise for the CotC to perform the following actions:
I rotate the bench, changing all sitting players to standing.
I assign this case the ID number 2.
I assign judge ais523 to this case.

--
-Tiger