Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 12 May 2009 12:24:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Seizing an opportunity

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Jonatan Kilhamn
<jonatan.kilhamn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I deputise for the CotC to perform the following actions:
> I rotate the bench, changing all sitting players to standing.

Fails, the CotC CAN rotate the bench, but is never obligated to, so
you can't deputise for em to do it.

Still, your judge assignment is effective, just ILLEGAL. (I'd say an
illegal action required to uphold someone's R101 right to resolve
controversies is probably a trivial DISCHARGE, though.)
--
Wooble