Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:43:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Hurried Proposals

Actually, now I think YOU're right. It's probably more common for one person
to be unhelpful than for one person to be picked on via tweak!

A simple fix: We go ahead with the no-two-objections one, then form a
"justice league" of at least two people. These two are obliged to object to
any tweak which unfairly singles out a single player.

Also, it could have a better name...