Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 06:55:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Hurried Proposals

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:32 AM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No. It should be votied on immediately, with the same system as normal
> Proposals, only the effects take place after one N-day, R-day or
> whatever-the-hell-we're-using-day.

I see your point, and thing both without-objection or majority-vote would
work. My only gripe is with the time period. 1 *-day might very well be too
little time for those adversely affected by a proposal to actually happen to
read it and form an opinion.

BP