comex on Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:12:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Status quo

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Justin Ahmann
<quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If we never use that format, it is immaterial.
>
> I think it would be hard to succinctly convey the obvious meaning, particularly in the case of something like {a[[b[[c]]d}.

Not to mention that with a false negative-- text incorrectly
interpreted as uncommented-- the worst that happens is some
explanatory text becomes law, which is unlikely to change anything.