Warrigal on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:19:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A gamestate clarification request to the Administrator

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Justin Ahmann
<quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it's time for C Nomic.
>
> Or possibly D or E.
>
> On the other hand, we could pull some cool stunt with retroactivity...

You know what? I've changed my mind. ais523 was obviously right all
along, so B Nomic clearly isn't worth playing. Let's all play Nomic
Lukos instead: http://groups.google.com/group/lukos/web/rules

Especially nice, I imagine, for people who weren't around in Agora's
early days and for fans of lament's kilgame.

--Warrigal "Nomic Is Its Title, Lukos Is Its Name"