James Baxter on Tue, 10 Feb 2009 00:39:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A gamestate clarification request to the Administrator

This whole debate is pointless and worthy only of a developmentally challenged monkey.

The following text is between "[[" and "]]" in ais523's quote:

An online UTC clock is available at http://www.time.gov/.
Thus, if it is currently the middle of nday 2, something happening "in 2 ndays" will occur at the end of nday 4.
Those two sentences have no real impact on the game and to anyone with any common sense it should be obvious that the comments end at the "]]" symbol. What is it with you people and taking the most game breaking interpretation?