Ed Murphy on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:55:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Stepping up

Tyler wrote:

> I tried to figure out who was Ordained when I became MoQ, since the PD was
> wrong then too. After that I think I kept pretty good track. My list
> of Ordained Players at the end of my term was as below. (not including
> Codae's recent Ordaination)
>
> JamesB
> 0x44
> Marr965
> teucer
> Billy Pilgrim
> (not sure about myself, but I'll try to clear that up soon. Consider me not
> Ordained if you will until then.)
>
> However, I support your tweak if that's how you want to do it.

The problem with the old method is that failure to judge on time
not only gets you kicked off the case, but also forcibly un-Ordains
you for the rest of the nweek (and we've been dealing with some
awfully long nweeks lately).  This is (1) a PITA and (2) inconsistent
with giving the Oracle discretion over Priest assignments.