Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:36:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Stepping up

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As allowed by Rule 5E21, I assign the Ministry of Questions to myself,
> specifying a Reward Value equal to its current Reward (m100 according
> to the Ministries PD).
>
> Once the s-b archive picks up the next day's worth of messages, I'll
> update the wiki (191 and 195+, someone else can deal with the history)
> and assign priests as needed.
>
> Currently ordained, according to the MoS PD:
>
> w1n5t0n
> Codae
> 0x44
> teucer
> Murphy
> Tyler
> JamesB
> Wooble

That's off. In fact I think it's way off. Tyler should probably be able to
provide you with the actual list minus Codae's recent action.

I've been ordained for a few days now, and I think there are several people
on the above list who lost ordainment by failing to answer questions within
a jiffy in nweek 153 (as I did). I say this because I remember at some point
in Tyler's tenure as MoQ where there weren't more than 3 or 4 ordained
Players...

Ordained for sure: me, Codae, 0x44, JamesB, presumably Murphy who left
himself on the list.

Off the top of my head I'm not sure about anyone else, though I am very
likely leaving many actual ordained folks out.

BP