Tyler on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:35:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Stepping up

I tried to figure out who was Ordained when I became MoQ, since the PD was
wrong then too. After that I think I kept pretty good track. My list
of Ordained Players at the end of my term was as below. (not including
Codae's recent Ordaination)

JamesB
0x44
Marr965
teucer
Billy Pilgrim
(not sure about myself, but I'll try to clear that up soon. Consider me not
Ordained if you will until then.)

However, I support your tweak if that's how you want to do it.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Billy Pilgrim wrote:
>
> > I've been ordained for a few days now, and I think there are several
> people
> > on the above list who lost ordainment by failing to answer questions
> within
> > a jiffy in nweek 153 (as I did). I say this because I remember at some
> point
> > in Tyler's tenure as MoQ where there weren't more than 3 or 4 ordained
> > Players...
>
> I saw your message later (see mine with subject "More MoQ catchup").  I
> didn't dig as far back as nweek 153.
>
> > Ordained for sure: me, Codae, 0x44, JamesB, presumably Murphy who left
> > himself on the list.
>
> I'm not sure about anyone except Wooble, due to the "cannot become
> Ordained until the following nweek" clause (e couldn't have fallen
> afoul of that clause because e was not a player at the time).
>
> I submit this Tweak and intend to activate it:
>
> {{{
> Amend Rule 5E36 by replacing the text of the section "Automatic
> Reassignment" with this text:
>
>      If a Priest other than the Oracle fails to answer a Consultation
>      within a Jiffy after he is assigned to it, then e ceases to be
>      assigned to it, and the Oracle may defrock em within a Jiffy; a
>      defrocked Priest ceases to be assigned to any Consultations and
>      loses the Ordained property.
>
> The following players become Ordained:  Codae, 0x44, j, teucer,
> Murphy, Tyler, JamesB, Wooble, Marr965, Billy Pilgrim, plus any player
> who requested Ordainment between the submission and activation of this
> Tweak, minus any player who requested non-Ordainment between the
> submission and activation of this Tweak.  All other players become
> non-Ordained.
> }}}

 -Tyler