Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:05:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] !! ocb is still broken

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:41 PM, <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1/20/09, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > As a non-Player. the Beast cannot own currency. Therefore, Build
> > Jackpot (the only trick it tried to do this whole time) failed miserably.
>
> Yes.

Here's what I'm now wondering about: is this to be treated as:

a) the Beast performed the Trick, which failed to have an effect,

or

b) the Beast failed to perform the Trick?

This does have a consequence for gamestate, in that current response values
are different depending on the proper interpretation.

BP