Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:07:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] !! ocb is still broken

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Elliott Hird <
> penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On 20 Jan 2009, at 18:54, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>>
>>  Why? I'm sure we've been through this but e's been broken in so many ways
>>> before I just can't remember.
>>>

>> its declaration of external forcism doesn't cede precedence so the ocb is
>> not a player
>

> Oh yeaaaahhh. Quite right.

Hmmmmmmmm. Although.... It's neither an Outsider or a Player, but:

Does that actually prevent the Beast from performing Game Actions? I'm not
sure it does... Game Actions aren't necessarily limited to being performed
by these entities. They can also just happen (e.g. clock changes).

Note that the above point is completely irrelevant to current gamestate,
however. As a non-Player. the Beast cannot own currency. Therefore, Build
Jackpot (the only trick it tried to do this whole time) failed miserably.

BP