Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:16:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Beastie Wants to Play

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:01 PM, M P Darke <darkemalcolm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Surely that could cause the Beast to commit suicide (if the only weapon
> which could reach was an LHC)?
>
> If the OCB has a problem with this, e can always PUNISH any risky attacks.
>
> (Also, BP, it might have been better form to let Fred submit eir own
> proposal, although it would have required you to let us object.)

That, plus I didn't get around to writing this until Rushnight... Which
means the proposal would only get through for next nweek, leaving Fred with
4 more opportunities to attempt a broken action. Otherwise I would have let
him for sure.

BP