James Baxter on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:54:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Temporally Displaced Forfeiture

> Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:48:00 -0500
> From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] Temporally Displaced Forfeiture
>
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Warrigal <ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > At 12:00:00 TAI on December 25, 1099, I forfeit. Arguments: The rules
> > say I can forfeit at any time; I pick that one.
>
> I intend, without objection, to cause the Beast to forfeit the game of B Nomic.You're all crazy!

Anyway, isn't Forfeiting broken because of Rule 5E10 says:

"Game Actions which involve calculating things that are unreasonable, impossible or ambiguous fail and have no effect.
Determining what meets that criteria is up to Ministries and the Consultation system."

And we are unsure what happens to mackerel after a Player has Forfeit