James Baxter on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:39:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Resignation

> From: ais523@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:17:18 +0000
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Resignation
>
> On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 22:15 +0000, James Baxter wrote:
> > > From: penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:34:59 +0000
> > > To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> > > Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Resignation
> > >
> > > Hooboo, nobody can forfeit.
> >
> > That is not true - I can Forfeit as my mack are handled by the Laws of Teal (I don't want to Forfeit at this time
but I could if I wanted to).
> No they aren't. You can't colour the square Teal because it was
> Uncoloured beforehand, and the rules of Uncoloured state that you need
> two people to colour a square. Then, you can't change the Laws of Teal
> because you aren't standing on a Teal square.

The Rules have changed:

- now there are no default Laws for Uncoloured Squares
- the colouredness of squares is handled by a priority system whereby a Player may increment a colours priority on one Square thrice per nweek and the Colour with the highest priority is the Colour of that Square (otherwise Uncoloured)
- Coloured Squares do have default Laws that require unanimous consent of the Residents of Squares of that Colour to be changed

I increased the priority of Teal by 1 on (0, 100), making (0, 100) Coloured Teal.

I then changed the Laws by unanimous consent (I consented and I was the only one there).