Elliott Hird on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:00:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Oracle?

On 31 Dec 2008, at 22:46, James Baxter wrote:

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:15:01 -0500
From: ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [s-d] Oracle?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 4:56 PM, James Baxter jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
The oracle does not have a certain amount of time to assign consultations, e
has an obligation to assign them as soon as possible. There is nothing whichprevents this being done during an emergency and warrigal knew e was a player 2 days before the contract "suffocation" cast uncertainty upon wether e was a player
or not and e did not assign my nkep consultation.

I have precisely a Jiffy. I'll see about assigning those Consultations
by midnight.

--WarrigalI will not continue my attempt to make the post of Oracle vacant in that case.