Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:03:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Oracle?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 12:14 PM, James Baxter <jebaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> We haven't seen much of the oracle lately and there are lots of unassigned
> consultations so:
>
> I intend, with more support than objection, to cause the post of Minster of
> Questions, also known as the Oracle, to become vacant.

There was a silly emergency going on, it was uncertain whether we were even
players, and because gametime was stopped nothing could be pondered
anyway....

Warrigal was doing a good job on MoQ before this brouhaha started, arranged
the PD nicely (I think it hadn't changed format in just about forever before
that), so I say give him a chance.

BP