James Baxter on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:01:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fixing B Nomic

> From: ais523@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:46:05 +0000
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fixing B Nomic
>
> On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 14:00 -0800, Jay Campbell wrote:
> > bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > > I also become calm. The Emergency is over.
> > >

> > I turn the clock on. Furthermore, I pledge not to scam Rule 0 during my
> > tenure as MoM.
> >
> > I intend to submit my Refresh Proposal as a set of normal proposals,
> > minus the paragraphs concerning trophies.
> >
> > 0x44 shall sleep with one eye open.
>
> Err... doesn't this mean that comex deregistered everyone?
> We were still PEPs, although not players, after he did that.
> But if comex's contract scam worked (and I see no reason why it didn't),
> he just got a dictatorship.
>
> So much for saving B from itself...
> --
> ais523
It is still unknown wether comex's scam worked and it shall remain unknown until the consultations I submitted are processed. In the meantime I declare myself a player - if a judgement is made to the contrary then it all becomes void anyway.