Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:52:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] You can't stop me breathing!

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/12/29, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >

> > However, that isn't explicit consent anyway. frsrs.
>

> That's my point. Neither is breathing. *sigh*

It's not explicit consent, but that whole thing is a SHALL. Contracts can
say how ppl become members, but they shall not make them members against
their consent. Doesn't say they can't do the latter, just that it's against
the law. But outlaws don't care about that (perhaps by definition)...

BP