Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:34:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] You can't stop me breathing!

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 29 Dec 2008, at 18:39, Elliott Hird wrote:
>
>  The rules may state that it is legal for Outsiders to Submit certain
>> document types as a Game Action. To Submit a Game Document, an Outsider must
>> provide a full description of the Document in the Public Forum message where
>> they take the Action of Submitting.
>>
>> If he is not a player he is not a game object and thus not an outsider. I
>> rest my case
>>

> Shit, this means that Consultations saying External Forces can submit them
> is meaningless...

no no no. The passage you quote above regulates something about Outsiders
submitting game documents. It doesn't say ANYTHING about External Forces
(unless they're also outsiders).

If a Rule says "X may do A", this should not be taken to mean that "only X
may do A" or that "Y may not do A".

And because 5E36 actually says very directly that external forces may submit
consultations.... they may. And consultations being a type of game document,
then external forces may submit that type of game document.

BP