Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:13:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] You can't stop me breathing!

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Doesn't mean JamesB's attempts succeeded.

I think it does. JamesB is quite conclusively a Player. But let's assume
comex's scam had worked, and he's not.

He's definitely an external force. Rule 36: External Forces and submit
consultations. Your rule quote: Outsiders must post to the PF to execute
Game Actions.

Whether JamesB is only an External Force or also an Outsider, his
submissions would work because he submitted a Consultation to the PF. I
don't see the problem

HRC could submit a consultation right now, and there wouldn't be a problem
there.

BP