Jay Campbell on Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:35:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

I think it's quite accessible. At least I assume it is. But I also
think J failed to notify me of what the forum is, and it is thus
invalid. I will find thus if assigned to judge the Consultation.

The rule only says I have to announce the emergency forum exists, not what or where.

ruleset. I know there are things about it J opposes, such as the Grid,
but I'm assuming he's not going to attempt an undemocratic means of
subverting it, because he cares too much for the well-being of B to do
so.

The Grid is safe. Well, from destruction, not tampering.

In any case, though, I'm under no illusions about getting a chance to
participate in this emergency.

Is bribing the Priest with a Dukedom undemocratic?