Jay Campbell on Fri, 26 Dec 2008 18:29:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

Or (as in the MD5 case) with incomplete information that would require
lots of effort to complete.

Accessibility is not find-ability. If the rule wanted me to tell you the location, it should have said so, like it explicitly required me to broadcast its existence.

I wouldn't be allowed to tell you location as a game action, in fact, since the rules don't allow for that. I'd have to sneak it into a private conversation. Want to join the club?