Alex Smith on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:07:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Oracle is Wise

On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 21:13 -0500, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> PS: My personal platform on running the MoQ = assign consultations to
> priests in a largely random manner except where one of the above points
> strongly calls for manual intervention. In addition, I intend to punish
> supplicants who fail to correctly use the Unbeliever mechanism by assigning
> consultations to the priest who blatantly should have been unbeliever where
> none was named.]]
Murphy tends to assign at random at Agora, not avoiding blatant
should-have-been-named-as-barred for much the same reasons. comex
scammed it by calling the CFJ (=Oracularity) on a comex/me scam himself,
thus giving a reasonable chance of the CFJ being assigned to me (which
actually happened). A pair of Scamsters in B could scam this particular
policy even more effectively, pretty much guaranteeing that one of them
ends up judging the resulting oracularities
--
ais523