Alex Smith on Mon, 8 Dec 2008 04:15:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Era 4 History

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 12:58 -0500, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> The Rule 4E13 ("there is no Rule 4E13") would be worth mentioning as well.
> It later became something along the lines of "there is a Rule 4E13, but any
> message to a Public Forum which mentions or alludes to Rule 4E13 is treated
> as if it had never reached the Public Forum". It was eventually repealed,
> but I can't quite remember how. I think perhaps we did something like repeal
> all rules in the range of 12 to 14? Or maybe adopted a new ruleset by
> proposal that was identical in all respects save for 13's absence?

Via an Emergency which carried out instructions listed on the wiki,
which conveniently happened to mention rule 4e13. The emergency proposal
itself didn't mention 4e13 anywhere, and besides it was sent to an
emergency forum not a public forum. (The emergency forum was s-b,
though, making it slightly unclear; some players would have preferred it
to be s-d instead, just in case.)
--
ais523
who wasn't even a player of B at the time, but was watching