Tyler on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:32:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Murphy's RP, revised

This is an excellent RP. It is missing a few things, however. I was going to
submit my own RP for peer review, and I think I will modify the proto to
include everything you have in yours. I give it below for peer review, in
its unfinished form:

The lines that begin with "//" are incomplete and the "*" means I need to
insert a rule number instead of the placeholder.
{{
Do everything in Player Murphy's most recent Refresh Proposal.
//Change Rule *Ordained Property to disallow people from removing other
Players' Ordained property.
//Change Rule *Justice to allow the MoQ to assign his choice of Priest /*I
think we should give him free reign, since he can't assign it to himself
anyway. And if he doesn't know who is ordained, he can just pick someone he
does know is ordained, making the Justice system more stable.*/
//Change Rule *Justice to allow Priests to submit oracularities again. /*Why
get rid of a good thing? The oracularities only take affect if people allow
them to anyway.*/
Destroy all Consultations that were created since the last RP passed.
//Change Rule *Grid to disallow attacking while the clock is off.
Destroy all tweaks which have not been Activated. /*Players are also
recommended to withdraw any of their proposals that have become moot
points.*/
Revive the Player ehird, or in other words, cause him to cease to be Dead
and set his health to 100.
Cause all players to have exactly 100m. /*50m was just too precarious.
Suffrage shouldn't be so hard to maintain, and people shouldn't be afraid to
submit proposals.*/
Destroy all Weapons.
Assign the following Ministries to the following respective Players, and set
their Reward values to  100:
{
Change: 0x44
Law: Charles
Meta: J
Society: 0x44
Questions: Billy Pilgrim
Grid: teucer
Warfare: teucer
Fauna: Billy Pilgrim
Mad Science: ehird
}
Set the Ordained and Vested Properties of all Players to be what they are
displayed as at
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Players&direction=prev&oldid=9063, and
cause Sgeo to be Vested but not Ordained.
}}

 -Tyler