Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:36:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ais523's Refresh Proposal

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:44 AM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> /* Pragmatise everything that can be sanely pragmatised, to help avoid
> emergencies in the future; much of this is based on techniques that
> nomics like Agora that don't have emergencies use to avoid permanently
> stalling. */

So, I'm on Agora now, but I get the feeling just reading the Rules and
whatnot wouldn't allow me to grasp this, like having been around and
experiencing it would. What does Agora do in "emergency" like situations? Or
does it just not get into those?

BP