Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:27:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] RP Submission

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/12/4, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > I submit the following Refresh Proposal:
> > {
> > All Paranoid PEPs become Calm.
> > }
> >
> > Billy Pilgrim
>

> I get the feeling I've seen this before.
>
> PS: Don't worry everyone, I don't intend to resubmit {Enact whichever RP
> would have won if this one hadn't}, although it did better than I expected
> last time. (I expected one person to jump on the bandwagon with me and
> everyone else to rank it in the bottom 2).

Ha I expected that too. I honestly just wasn't sure that the result of
enacting this RP would be that easy to determine. It might all depend on
what would have caused it not to be won, which was not specified. Didn't win
because it wasn't submitted? Or does the runner-up win? I'm not sure that
yields the same result. Or did it not win because one of the votes didn't
get submitted? etc.

BP