Ed Murphy on Fri, 5 Dec 2008 00:27:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Murphy's RP, revised

Tyler wrote:

> //Change Rule *Ordained Property to disallow people from removing other
> Players' Ordained property.

Already covered by the clarifications of 5E2 and 5E3, or am I
misunderstanding why changes to Ordained are considered ambiguous?

> //Change Rule *Justice to allow the MoQ to assign his choice of Priest /*I
> think we should give him free reign, since he can't assign it to himself
> anyway. And if he doesn't know who is ordained, he can just pick someone he
> does know is ordained, making the Justice system more stable.*/
> //Change Rule *Justice to allow Priests to submit oracularities again. /*Why
> get rid of a good thing? The oracularities only take affect if people allow
> them to anyway.*/

Should be proposed separately.  IMO, RPs should stick to severe bugs.

> Destroy all Consultations that were created since the last RP passed.

Should be unneeded due to the pseudo-retroactive patching of 5E3.

> //Change Rule *Grid to disallow attacking while the clock is off.

Why?

> Destroy all tweaks which have not been Activated. /*Players are also
> recommended to withdraw any of their proposals that have become moot
> points.*/

Just object if it would screw things up.

> Revive the Player ehird, or in other words, cause him to cease to be Dead
> and set his health to 100.

Okay, but only because eir status is ambiguous due to the paradox of
trying to put more than three players at (0,0).

> Set the Ordained and Vested Properties of all Players to be what they are
> displayed as at
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Players&direction=prev&oldid=9063, and
> cause Sgeo to be Vested but not Ordained.

Again, should be covered by 5E2 and 5E3.