Tyler on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:06:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Regarding era-nomenclature controversies

Oh, yeah. I remember why I didn't bring it up. Because a bad Archivist could
get paid for doing nothing. (What would his concrete responsibilities be?
It's kinda like the ol' Minister of Internomic Relations.) But now we have a
voting system so it might be ok as long as we have someone motivated to do a
bit of actual work. If that isn't enough, we could have the guy lose his pay
if enough people don't approve his progress. But that's a bit of a radical
idea, don't you think? [?]

--
 -Tyler

GIF image