Charles Schaefer on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:49:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal Ballot

2008/11/26, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>:

> 2008/11/26, Elliott Hird penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>>

>> I agree subgames are good. Contracts are fundamentally bad
>

> And here is where we have a disagreement. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Contracts, the way we have been using them, are just little nomics under the
umbrella of B Nomic. Are Nomics fundamentally bad? I also like to think of
them as voluntary subgames. Ideally they WOULD be voluntary, I know B hasn't
gotten that down yet. (Has Agora? or are they still mousetrapped?)