Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:32:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal 515 accidentally repealed ministries!

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I also set my mental state to paranoid.
>
> Because this is, what, the fourth crisis going on right now? There's
> the repealed-rule weirdness, the lack of ministries, maybe a clock
> crisis, maybe C Nomic... am I missing anything? I could have sworn
> there was more.

Something like that (btw see emergency summary below). What is the
repealed-rule weirdness, by the way? I think I missed something. Well, I
also missed how ministries got repealed, I think.

I think the biggest weirdness right now is the fact that no one has actually
been able to join for the past year, almost. Though with all this
auto-ratification stuff, it could be argued that it's ambiguous who the
Players are right now, therefore we're all PEPs. I don't know.

Because we might as well make this message a handy collection of present
weirdnesses, I also submit: the Beast is horribly broken as well. probably
not a player, and separately can't take Game Actions. Must undo what he's
done at least for the past nweek (before that is likely auto-ratified by
now). I don't think he's changed the result of any votes on proposals or
anything major.

Emergencies:

Had a 9-minute one on the 21st between the time teucer became Paranoid and
then Calmed down again.

Then had a real one with a roster of 5 to 7 Paranoids, in general. I'm
referring to the one starting on the 21st which j has initialized. At no
time did enough PEPs Calm down to end this one.

Currently, there are 6 Paranoid PEPs: Charles, Codae, j, ais523, teucer, and
comex.

Only 2 of these are PEPs according to the strictest definition, as a
function of having continuously been players since way back when: Charles
and Codae.

So....

D Nomic, anyone?