Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:24:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Emergency] PEPs

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Point of order: after Rule 4E3 was amended on 10 December 2007, it
> became unclear who the Players of the game were, since the wording of
> 4E3 and 4E4 combine to make it impossible for an Outsider, not being
> an External Force, to become a player.  Thus the PEPs are:
>
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Players&oldid=4416

I believe this to be correct, except that forfeiting has, I think, been
continuously allowed and non-broken since that Public Display was published.
Because they left the game at least once since then, Wooble, comex, Goethe
and Murphy are not PEPs either. A few of the other Players on that list have
left the game without returning.

Billy Pilgrim