Jay Campbell on Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:55:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] to the "Minister of Health"

> What do you mean, about the MoT?

Just that timed transactions were a can-o-worms. [exhibit 1: ehird today]

> Yes indeed. I'm still debating, in my mind, about whether or not
> macks/points should be part of that scope. On the one hand, no one really
> cares about individual macks or points, so there's not a big incentive there
> to actually do anything about the plague. On the other, that's probably how
> we'd actually get a large built up reservoir of plagued game objects that
> would let the plague overrun everything else... I think Proposals aren't a

That nearly sent a chill up the spine, except other player would spot
the growth and excise it.

When automation comes, maybe the infection status of objects isn't known
to non-owners until it has infected another game object.

> hadn't thought about how a lot of the zotted ones are still out there.

I means we can't say N = Highest consultation number and manual review
is required.

> plagued? I drew up that list quite last minute because I knew "all game
> objects" wouldn't fly.

For pragmatism's sake we should narrow the scope to things easily
trackable, then allow more flavors of objects to be infected after their
types are borged into the automation system.