Jay Campbell on Sun, 16 Nov 2008 00:48:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] to the "Minister of Health"

> I would pick up the MoH since I'm the one who proposed the rule (see
> e.g. MoT, MoF, which I've held pretty much continuously since their
> inception).

Without looking, I already guessed you'd proposed OCB. Bold move on MoT.

> If you do have a way of automating this (and game actions in
> general) that could be quite interesting! I'm not sure if there are any
> other options save for slogging vs automation. Are there?

My recent posts re ruby automation get us some percentage of the way
there. Tracking users, points, macks and others are easy enough;
figuring out which archived proposals and non-zotted consultations exist
as game objects was the pain. Let's resubmit Plague with a more limited
scope of objects .. e.g. rules, contracts and socks. Things you can
count on fingers and toes.