Jay Campbell on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:10:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Fix contracts

The point was to stop enslavement.  Right now Black Corp can gang up and
enslave Billy Pilgrim. You got me, and I got Wooble and some others. I'm
trying to get rid of changes to contract terms without consent, like
you'd have in real life.

A corporation can still be a party to its own contract and block any
attempts to modify it, according to its own rules about such things.