Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:59:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Infinite proposals

Thankfully I think that doesn't work forver.

If I'm reading this right, one of your submissions should be submitted at
00:00:02 and read "At 00:00:01 I submit..." which clearly fails. And all the
other transactions after that fail too. There are a few successful ones,
however, I think (because e.g. the first one you submitted just now is
entirely valid... even if your future transactions themselves fail, your
submission of them does not). I'll let the MoC (or ehird... should be
ehird...) sort that out.

BP