Tyler on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:06:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Fix contracts

Another thing: Shouldn't the Contracts decide who can modify them? Your
proposal seems to only allow unanimous party consent to change
the Contracts. That doesn't work very well for the Sock Corps, does it? The
only party to Black Corp, for example, is Billy Pilgrim, but all VS's can
vote to change the Contract.

--
 -Tyler