Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:09:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] That was a really awful refresh proposal tbqh

Not that I think you can actually act on behalf of someone because a
contract says you can, but..

> So I agree to this new contract:
> > {
> > 1. The name of this contract is FREE MACKS 2.
> > 2. Any person can once act on behalf of me to give 20 macks to em.

Who is this "me" that the contract refers to? Itself? Aside from the fact
that we know comex to have authored the Contract, there's actually no
indication in there who this refers to.

BP