Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:59:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Transactional timing

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:39 PM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Between the first and second sentence of the next public message I send,
> I submit the following transaction:

fail. that is not a time. the future actions rule says you need to specify a
time in terms of the game clock or utc. I tried submitting a transaction
"one second before" the end of an nday before, which contained actions
usurping the MoM and stopping the clock before the end of the nday. To make
a paradox. THAT was declared invalid (rightly so) because, even though it
referred to gametime, the future time in question was also contingent upon
something else. So is the time in teh above transaction attempt, only it
doesn't even refer to gametime.

BP

I'M NOT JOINING A CONTRACT HERE