Craig Daniel on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:09:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] panic

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 11:43 -0400, Geoffrey Spear wrote:
>> >>
>> > Why?
>>
>> Contract law needs to be reformed with a sledgehammer.
>
> I become Paranoid. (I agree with you.) Let's hope we have a more
> reasonable forum than a-b this time...

I'm of the opinion that a Consistent ruling on the recent Answer
asserting that people can only be compelled to act in ways they
consent to is all the fix we need urgently, and that further fixing
can be done by proposal. Because I support this less-drastic means of
fixing things, I hereby pledge to tip m5 to anybody who submits at
least one proposal to reform corporations in time to get on this
nweek's ballot, whether or not I agree with the suggested fix. (It's
not much, but I'm not exactly rich in mackerel right now.)

 - teucer