Jay Campbell on Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:11:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Must a contract be meaningful to be valid?

Craig Daniel wrote:
> As a follow-up to explorations with Epimenides, I submit the following
> contract, entitled "lhret rhlhr":
>
> {lhret rhlhr wjehl lryaj klher awjhye lewlj kralk jsaer yhkjl rebgl
> aeryl ghkao iusdo ixzjd ewlho izgei ogqoi ugewo iagok dsabj vbiua
> euiog uaoig jeaug utoai gxugi bxjah gegoy uioqi wqpre}
>
>  - teucer

If it's a straightforward cryptogram with spacing intact (e.g. they
really are all five letter words) a partial solution:

VELGX LEVEL IYGEV VLPTY DVEGL TIYEPG VGIVY DLTVD YOTGL PEDYV LGHAV
TGLPV AEDTN SUOMN SQCYM GIVEN SCAGS NAZNS UAGIN STAND MOTHY BHSUT
GUSNA UTNSA YGTUA UXNTS AQUAS HQYTE AGANP USNZS IZWLG