Tyler on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:34:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Inflationary Language

"The Motion is a Game Document" is a claim, which happens to be false,
probably. It isn't a definition of the term Motion. And there aren't any
regulations on what claims can be made by a Contract, only that the parties
to it are bound by it.

Thus my argument 2 emails ago on this thread holds. No need for state
backtracking, 'cause it's all legit.

--
 -Tyler