Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:28:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] hostile takeovers

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > In 2 rdays, {
> >
> > I resolve these two Motions, as majority approval is guaranteed.
> >
> > As CEO of Red Brick and Baby Blue Sock Corps, I fulfill my obligations
> > and cause each to {{ Transfer all macks to B Nomic Player J. }}
> >
> > I transfer all macks to J's Holding Company.
> >
> > }
>

> Not valid. You are not a voting sockholder.

Well, the first 2 parts fail (unless you become a voting sockholder by then,
somehow, and pass other motions giving you the obligation to transfer the
mack, in which case the second may succeed).

But nothing prevents the third part... You're still on course to transfer
all you mack (960 right now) to your holding company when October 4th hits.

BP