Tyler on Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:20:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Paradoxical registration

Oh! I was wondering where Wooble got all that wealth. Somewhat
illegitimately, it turns out. And yes indeed, they were all rejected by 2 or
more players. He's not a player. And I agree with Billy P. that the
transaction failed because of order. And also because it contained more than
just sentences. (Billy P's recent Oracularity being taken into
consideration.)

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I'm pretty sure he ended up not getting to be a player a single time
> because
> a couple of us rejected all his requests. He DID however scam a MASSIVE
> recruitment bonus to players like the Beast, Wooble (hence the IIB's
> dominion over socks) and some others. Bonus got legislated away (partially)
> but not before Wooble bought the socks.
>
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Well, he requested to join 1 million times (July 17), with different
> names,
> > and the requests were ratified/rejected by various people. I don't
> > understand the way the process used to work, so I can't decipher what
> > happened in the end.
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Jamie Dallaire <
> bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx
> > >wrote:

> can't
> > >

> > > Oh, maybe he is. I forgot that when I stopped being MoS. Well if he is,
> > he
> > > just fails harder.
> > >

> > --
> > -Tyler