Phil Ulrich on Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:08:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Paradoxical registration

I was under the impression he was still a player, which means he can't
become a Player because he's already a Human External Force who's a
Player. Of course, if he quit at some point, then I'm mistaken (I'm
clearly missing some emails, as I didn't get this email from Hose
referenced below).