Tyler on Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:10:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Paradoxical registration

Well, he requested to join 1 million times (July 17), with different names,
and the requests were ratified/rejected by various people. I don't
understand the way the process used to work, so I can't decipher what
happened in the end.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Phil Ulrich <phil.ulrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I was under the impression he was still a player, which means he can't
> > become a Player because he's already a Human External Force who's a
> > Player. Of course, if he quit at some point, then I'm mistaken (I'm
> > clearly missing some emails, as I didn't get this email from Hose
> > referenced below).
>

> Oh, maybe he is. I forgot that when I stopped being MoS. Well if he is, he
> just fails harder.

-Tyler