Charles Schaefer on Tue, 20 May 2008 17:16:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: New Field Match (Paprika)

This is good. Just one question: what happens if someone submits a
consultation regarding this field match? I am assuming that most of the
ordained players will be interested in playing in the match, and therefore
won't have access to all the information.