Jay Campbell on Fri, 16 May 2008 14:18:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Without Objection

Mike McGann wrote:
> I guess I'm not going to win on my points here, but the last thing I
> want to say is that while contracts may only have a subset of Players
> involved, they do directly involve everyone since they are tied to the
> Judicial system. Lets see how all of this plays out.
>
> - Hose

That last line being the entire point, from my POV.

Contracts do have the potential of clogging up the judicial system with
invocations that would not have otherwise been necessary, but any subset
of the rules does. Sock market class action lawsuit, anyone?